Color ?

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 30 13:44:06 EST 2006

Ya'll seem to be a wealth of knowledge on the subject of Norfolk & Western history so I am hoping you can help me with some information.
I build custom scale RR structures and I am gathering information for a future project, a Norfolk & Western passenger station.
My question: What span of years did N & W employ the Brown and Cream colors on their stations? What shade of brown was used for the trim, light, dark, medium??
Any additional information on this subject will be greatly appreciated.

L. David Sulewski
==
Please visit my web site at:
http://www.steamboatdave.com