Timonium - Open House

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 29 10:59:26 EST 2006

I will be hosting an open house of my model railroad layout this Saturday, February 4, 2006 beginning around 6 p.m., following the close of the Timonium show for the day. The show closes and throws everyone out at 5 p.m.

The layout represents N&W's Shenandoah Valley line between Front Royal and Waynesboro, VA, circa August 1956. For more information on the layout, you can go to www.pocahontasmodels.com then to Links, then to Jim Brewer's layout. Yes, all Pocahontas Models products will be on display, including the new N&W G-5 gondola.

Directions from Timonium to my house will be available at the show from the good folks at the Springhaven Shops tables.

For those unable to attend the show, but who may want to stop over Saturday evening, please contact me off list for directions. Please put "Timonium-Open House" in the Subject line of your e-mail as I typically delete any e-mails from those I don't know or recognize. Direct your e-mail to jfbrewer at comcast dot net.

Hope to see you on the 4th!

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD
www.pocahontasmodels.com