O scale

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 28 21:57:23 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/28/2006 9:33:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

"When I produce a decal set in N-scale, six guys buy six sets and I've got
my grubstake back and can afford to do another project."

Bill,
Just hang around until those N-scalers get to be over the hill and see
how many of them start ordering O scale decals.
As for the friends with an ALPS printer, I was of the impression that
they were very expensive printers. It can't be that everyone has a friend with
one. I don't think everyone is that unscrupulous either, but again, what do I
know?
Jimmy Lisle