Virginian BA 2-8-4

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 25 09:18:26 EST 2006

I have the Proto2000 VGN #508 from their first release and from the pictures
I have she is right on the money. The most noticeable is the cistern section
of the tender is the correct height, almost to the top of the coal bunker. I
have her moderately disassembled in my roundhouse to simulate she is
undergoing a full restoration. I would like to see Walthers modify the
tender and other minor changes to make a VGN AG 2-6-6-6.

Jon Kelley