DCC

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 23 14:57:15 EST 2006

With the intention of NOT starting a DCC war I strongly suggest viewing
the follow DCC comparison chart.
http://tonystrains.com/productcompare/dcccomparison.htm
While it doesn't state number 1 or 2 the facts are presented for each of
the major systems. Also of note is the 10 year warranty of Lenz
products. From personal experience with muliple systems you will not
find better support or a better product than you will find from Lenz.

Bill Tucker