HO Layout

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 8 21:14:07 EST 2006

Ed:

Welcome to the group (and I might add, where in NJ is Ocean Grove, as I grew up in south Jersey between Philly and Atlantic City). I am not aware off the top of my head of any layout plans but I can promise you this, someone in this group (or a lot of someones) will certainly step in to help you. My present layout is about 14 X 18 with some branch extensions but it is ever evolving. Its modelled after the N&W in 1953 or so, and really is geared towards the North Carolina Branch which ran from Pulaski to Galax, with some mainline coal and freight and passenger service to make it entertaining.
Bob Welsh
Hillsville, VA (formerly Hammonton, NJ among other places)