Spectrum J sound

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 30 23:22:22 EST 2005

The comments on the BLI and Spectrum models of the J have been
interesting to read. It kind of reminds me once again why model
(N&W) railroading is so great-basically To Each His Own.

I have recently gotten into DCC/sound and am in the process of
equipping my locos with decoders. My interest in the discussions was
further peked when I noticed in one reply that some one was going to
add a sound decoder to their brass J. I have a Spectrum J and would
like to add a decoder with sound to it. What sound decoders are out
on the market that would work best for the Spectrum model?

Any and all comments are welcomed.

Dave Moorehead
Milford, Ohio