(no subject)

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 9 23:27:54 EST 2005

The color on the Fine Arts Model in particularly was correct for the # 900 on the VGN
AG. The white lettering was done for the photo shoot at Lima, so it did exist. My # 905
has the correct yellow lettering for a in service model.
Also the GR J had an extra panel in the coal bunker instead of the bar as per the drawing. The marker lights were to be corrected in that they were to be completely chrome, but the builder only did the eyelets around the marker lights.
Tim of Garden Railway also gave me enough 1 to 1 scale Gauge One drawings of the N&W J to give
everyone a copy at an early convention. I also helped Tim on the J project which I was able
to take to Tom Dressler's which we both got to go over the model.
StephenRineair