(BLI !!!!! and TD

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Nov 24 15:11:30 EST 2005

TOM "N&W is 100% correct in his statement about the BLI Y6b. The company is in business out to make $$$$$$. The Y6b is as popular among the general public as is the SP Daylighter, C&O/VGN 2-6-6-6, UP Bigboy, Challengers, etc. This company is out to make bookoos of sales, not out too please a few society members. The AHM/Rivorossi Y6b tooling is out of date and therefore is a needed project. I was about to write the forum, but Tom "N&W" says it best. I really hate to see all the bitchin when they announce the K's! If it weren't for a few people working with manufactures we wouldn't have much N&W items at all. Surely our modeling committee as done so little over the years, I wonder why we have one to all!
I wonder who helped WEAVER O Scale on the just delivered CF and CH cabooses? Who is helping Railway Classics on the Wabash/N&W dome car [may not happen if they don;t get more help]? Who helped The NMRA Division 7 on the Virginian RWY 55ton hoppers they have for sale [EVEN with the correct trucks]?

Tom - Thanks for saying what others wanted to say and felt.

Stephen Rineair