NE-6 Caboose

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Nov 22 17:42:11 EST 2005

Thanks to EVERYONE who sent info on N&W steam-era cabooses. While the
NE-6 LOOKS passable, its obviously not something that would have
ridden at the end of a Y6-drawn coal drag or fast freight, so the one
I have will just be a temporary fix.
Can anyone give me some guidance as to what WOULD be appropriate, and
who might offer models of such out there?

Thanks!

Bob WElsh
the still-learning modeller

Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:19 PM