new product news: new HO Y6b

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 20 23:46:53 EST 2005

Re: new product news: new HO Y6bI agree with longtime steam lobbyist Eric for the most part, except I humbly doubt most buyers would know the difference between a Y6, Y6a and Y6b. To the uninitiated, they're both big steamers that are impressive to look at and operate. Most wouldn't know the difference between BL and SA feedwater heaters, or that both engines on an prototype articulated didn't actually articulate.
My $.02
Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software