Pennsylvania

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Nov 10 11:27:40 EST 2005

You were in the area near where I began my career in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., in
the early '80s. Saw a lot of train tracks, trestles and abandoned roadbeds
but rarely saw a train, even on the shortline that ran a block from my
Exeter, Pa., ap't. Steamtown USA in Scranton's worth a trip if you're ever
up that ways again.
The Hudson Model RR Club above the Polish Falcons Lodge in Hudson, PA, is
worth a trip also IIRC. The building is next door to what used to be a huge
D&H yard. It was an empty field when I was there.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software