Pennsylvania

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Nov 10 09:36:04 EST 2005

Chuck,

Paid is a very loose term for being compensated to do something that you love to do. Sometimes I fell like I ought to pay NS to let me work for them.....NOT.

I am a machine operator on a traveling tie gang for NS, and whatever town I am working in, I always try to find the local NRHS chapter, model club,hobbyshop, or museum to occupy my off-track time.
Lynchburg, VA is one of my favorite spots to work because the people there are so friendly and even come by and get me for club meetings. But working the past three weeks in the Pennsy fall was a very rewarding experience.

Gary Price