Drivers for K1

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Oct 26 09:33:14 EDT 2005

Chris the Archives now has many drawings listed for the K-1 class- about
five pages worth. I think you need a new Archives listing CD.

The Archives Committee/volunteers did a great job in logging in all of
the steam drawings about two years ago. Big task , but they knuckled
down and did it.

G Rolih, Cincinnati