Interior colors of passenger cars

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Oct 16 23:09:27 EDT 2005

Seats in the coach and combine could be chocolate brown, with the floor
a slightly lighter shade of brown. (Walls light blue or light green).
Diners changed over the years. The last scheme (early '50's) was blue -
light blue walls, darker blue chairs and carpet. The observation is a
problem, since N&W had only business cars with open platforms. Pick your
colors, or follow the suggestions for the coach and combine. Jim Nichols