NWHS Minicon

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Oct 9 20:28:36 EDT 2005

To anyone who is planning on attending the Fall Mini-Con, if you are
interested in giving a presentation on Virginian, N&W or early NS
(with N&W or VGN relevance), please contact me offline at
<mailto:rmgnw611 at msn.com>rmgnw611 at msn.com. The schedule has three
presentations that are to be given. We currently have commitments for
two of the three presentations. We need one more presenter at this
time. Any and all responses are requested quickly in order to
finalize the schedule.

If you are interested I will provide you with any and all information
needed regarding the Mini-Con.

Regards,
Russ Goodwin