Dry Fork Branch

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 6 20:56:15 EDT 2005

Hi Gary,
Thanks for the help, I plan on making my first visit to NWHS next week
if the WX improves. I will drop a note To Mr.Gillum. I plan to
attend the train show in Timonium MD this weekend and gather some
books and info. After that trip and my visit to Roanoke I will have
questions, hope you can help.

A brief view of my goals are to build a quality layout in a 35' x 23'
space with prototype practices followed closely. Have LDE's to show
location and time and track geometry close to line modeled. coal shifters
to marshalling yard, marshalling yard to main yard, so lot's of hoppers
but I would like to see a thru train other than coal a couple times a day.
Single track.
Thanks again Tim

Dear Tim: