Accurail VGN Hoppers

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Sep 11 17:14:39 EDT 2005

For everyone's FYI:

I just purchased six special run Virginian H6 hoppers produces by the Cincinnati Division 7 Mid Central Region of the MNRA. This is a very limited car with six different numbers. What I like most of these special run car is that the numbers of the cars were selected for the correct type trucks. They are looking into producing a three bay hopper if a good correct model is available. I you are interested in this special run check out this site: http://www.cincy-div7.org/Car_Project.html.

Stephen Rineair