Auville: NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 16, Issue 12

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Aug 28 18:43:09 EDT 2005

I was the assistant yardmaster at Auville (via telephone and radio from
Wilcoe) in the late 70's. I believe I have some hand sketches of the yard
layout that I could scan and email to you. I have always thought Auville
would be a good candidate for a layout. The NW mainline was out beyond the
Tug River, across the wye. The Dry Fork branch line beside the yard would
be much easier to model, with trains of mty's, short loads and loads to
market coming and going from all directions. Give me an email address and
I will see what I can find.

David Ray
sixrays at visuallink.com