Cabin Car Marker Lamps

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 18 23:02:31 EDT 2005

Dave,
I can't help with the lens colors because I want to know too.
However, have you checked into http://www.tomarindustries.com/acc.htm for
Adlake Marker Lamps?
I saw some in Cincy last week and WOW!

Dave Willis.
N&W Steam lives on in Indiana.

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.

org To:
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sent
by: cc:

nw-modeling-list-bounc Fax
to:
es at nwhs.org Subject: Caboose
Marker Lamps

07/16/2005 08:34
PM
Please respond

"N&W
Modeling

List"

List Members,

I have a couple of HO AMB CF cabeese that are in need end marker
lamps. I've look at various publications and can't get a good idea as to
the colors of the lenses and the positions that each would have. Will
someone please let me know what colors are needed (green, red, yellow?) and

how these would be oriented in the lamp? Also any suggestions as to a good

HO source for model lamps is appreciated. This may have been addressed in
the past. If so I must have missed it.

Thanks in advance for your input,

Dave Moorehead
Milford, OH

P.S. I wish I could have attended this year's Convention. By the comments

made on the list it sounded great. May be next year :)

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org