Wooden Water Tower

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jul 3 20:58:15 EDT 2005

I have copies of a scan of Pennsy Standard 1904 Frost Proof Water Tanks drawings. One scan of a 35,000 gallon Tank and the other is of a 50,000 gallon Tank. Both are in pdf format.
Contact me offlist at wbheilig at charter.net

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org wrote:
I am looking for plans to scale down of a wooden water tower to build in my
back yard of my new log home. I am looking to build about a 500 gallon tower.

Thanks
[Jon Kelley]

P.S. 6-stall Roundhouse garage will be started next year. Stalls set at 10
degrees.

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org

http://mail.yahoo.com