Future N&W kits

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jun 5 14:05:35 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I am collecting drawings (from the archives) and photos (from wherever!)
to produce HO and O N&W G1 gons in urethane.  The kits will consist of
1-pc bodies with separate underframe and steel weight plus the typical
add-on parts and decals.  I don't have a delivery date picked yet but
suffice to say, I'm aiming for late summer or fall.  HO will be first,
then O.  I also am looking into pulpwood racks and VGN battleship gons.

If anyone has photos or info they'd be willing to lend me, I'll quickly
scan what you send and return.  Please contact me off list if you have
information to share or ideas for other kits.

Jim King
Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.
http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com/