BLI J - First Thoughts

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat May 28 01:54:58 EDT 2005

I agree with Tom on the sound, unsprung, adjusting sound, etc.  I received mine today.  It is the "today" model.  It is almost too glossy from what I remember in the museum but ok ( a little weathering?). I do not know the colors that well so I cannot judge that. I and others think the whistle ramps up too quick.  I have been breaking mine in and it seems to run smooth.  I will start pulling cars with it tomorrow.

Bob Beckelhimer
Milford,  OH