O scale & structures

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu May 26 22:47:28 EDT 2005

Re: O scale & structures
  Christopher Smith wrote:

    I am building an 0 scale layout in Silver Spring, MD (DC area).
    I have not built structures for the layout yet. Currently benchwork, plywood and about 200' of track down so far.

  Chris,  how much progress have you made since the O National meet in DC last year?  I got to see your N&W layout and was impressed by the computer cut subroadbed and how smoothly the equipment ran on the trackwork -  must have been 50 hoppers that Y-6 backed up over the yard lead.

  Michael Ross, TX