Bachmann EZ Command and DCC

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed May 25 19:54:38 EDT 2005

Hello fellow N&W modelers.  I am in the process of building my first real
layout.  I've built a few in the past, but I never completed any of
them.  I'm building a 4x8, and I'm laying track on it at present.

Anyway, I've been looking at the DCC options available to me, and I want
something simple.  I've found the new Bachman EZ command system and I was
wondering if anyone on the list has used it or tried it.  I was also
wondering if the thing will work with sound equipped locomotives.

Thanks,
Ben Blevins