Aux tender

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun May 22 15:50:20 EDT 2005

Hi Listers,

    I have a Bachman 611 "Big Emma"  Aux. tender and I want to body mount the #5 KD's.  The coupler box interferes with the swing of the trucks.  Any ideas about what other number coupler to use or how to go about this?  Last night I clipped off the coupler mounts on the trucks and thought afterwards that maybe I shouldn't have done that.

    I would also like to replace the wheelsets with metal ones (Jay Bee or Reboxx).  Which would work best?

    If indeed I have messed up already anybody have another for sale?  Contact me off list at nwrlinemp72 at comcast.net

>From the left coast thanks,
John Hecker