Correct color

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun May 22 00:10:47 EDT 2005

Do a Google.com image search for "N&W passenger" or "Norfolk Western" or
"Norfolk Western passenger", etc... and find something to work from.
Here's one I used once, and was reasonably happy.

I use ModelFlex by Badger on plastic, as it goes on nicely and is useable
without thinning in an airbrush. I am using a mixture of:

1 part Milwaukee Rd Maroon
2 parts SP Daylight Red

If I get it a little different next time, so what? All cars fade and
oxidize, so variations make it more prototypical.

Good luck.
Mike Rector