611 tender

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri May 20 07:36:38 EDT 2005

The extension to the coal bunker was a fairly late addition to the
tank, without looking at my photos, I believe they were added before
the 1992 season with the new red train, so they were only on there for
the last two seasons. They would not be difficult to add to any model.
They increased the coal capacity about 5 tons as I recall.

Ken Miller