Abingdon freight depot

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed May 11 21:35:22 EDT 2005

It was in Mainline Modeler, about a year ago IIRC. Publisher Bob Hundman
did several months worth of articles on Abingdon in MM, and in his N-scale
magazine. Does this mean I don't now have to scratchbuild one? While you're
at it, how's about doing an N&W Standard depot, such as was once laser-cut
by the folks down the street at AMB and sold by the N&WHS.
Yippee.
Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software
----- Original Message ----- From: <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 11:23 AM
Subject: Abingdon freight depot