Branchline Trains 12-1 sleeper paint

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Apr 12 12:24:09 EDT 2005

This is disappointing to hear, especially because Branchline has done such
a good job with other paint schemes I have seen.  Do you think they used
the same color of Tuscan used on the Pennsy cars they have issued?  I don't
think it would hurt to contact them about this.  They seem to want to do
things right.

Rick Morrison