Branchline Trains 12-1 sleeper paint

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 11 18:00:39 EDT 2005

I ordered on of the Branchline Trains 12-1 sleepers, after seeing ad
pictures of it on the net, painted in the, what I call "tomato soup" red of
N&W Tuscan Red passenger paint.  I was very happy to see someone doing N&W
passenger cars that were not in the IHC "brown" color.  But I was dismayed
when the car arrived painted in that same brownish-tuscan color IHC used on
it's passenger cars.  What a shame.  And how in the world did they use the
right colors for the label on the box, and for their online paint scheme
photo, but not on the actual model?

Mike Rector