GP-9 and RS-3 Models (was: Durham District in the '50s?)

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Mar 31 09:24:17 EST 2005

Nigel:

Thanks. I wonder if there are any good sources for a GP7 chassis that would snap on my old Mantua chassis. Its one of the best running locomotives i have, along with a Mantua 4-6-2 my dad gave me for my 10th birthday. The 4-6-2 is lettered for N&W 578, I wanted to make the Geep into something suitable for about 1955 or 1956...

Bob Welsh