Betwixt Glade Spring and Chilhowie

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Mar 21 22:43:05 EST 2005

Thanx Ben, Charlie and Harry:
Had tried to Terraserver the location, but couldn't get it to drill down to high-res. maps. Thanks for the links; it solved the problem.
A 6-degree reverse curve, I saw it on Terra', would have loved to have seen a Y6 or an A rolling through there...
take care,
Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software