Drawings used for Global Outlet's VGN EL-2B

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Mar 16 21:32:45 EST 2005

Hilary I once owned a three unit set. Sold it to Bob Riffe as it didn't fit
the layout, ran fine on the club layout. On comparison to the photos and
drawings available at that time, five years ago, Ajin had made a good
model. You just might fine one of those models at a price less than the new
introduction.Good luck. Cal Reynolds

Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: Drawings used for Global Outlet's VGN EL-2B