N&W C-630 Slug Mother 1131

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Feb 20 21:01:05 EST 2005

Hi!  I am making an HO scale model of C-630 #1131 in the  N&W's final paint
scheme, around 1982.  However, I am lacking  pictures of the locomotive.  I
especially need roof shots that show the  modified air intake, because I know
they plated over the top grilles on it but I  don't know what they did to the top
of it.  I also need shots of the long  hood to see if it had an NW logo on
the end.  The pictures that I have show  that there is no logo on the short
hood, and that made me suspicious of the long  hood.

I would be happy to pay for any cost of postage and/or copying fees for
anyone to send me the pictures.  If someone could scan them and e-mail them  to
me, that would be even better.

Sincerely,
Rudy Garbely
_oldrivets at aol.com_ (mailto:oldrivets at aol.com)