"Hollins College" N&W 451

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Feb 12 23:37:43 EST 2005

Morning Sun's "Norfolk And Western Color Guide To Freight And Passenger Equipment"  has a broadside view of Hollins College, still in N&W paint I believe.  You might also try searching online for Jeff Lubchansky; he has a nice collection of Norfolk Southern business car photos.
Yes, it is an ex-Wabash car, originally purchased for a joint Union Pacific train.  It is very similar if not identical to UP's 12/4 sleepers.
Marty Flick