NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 9, Issue 20

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 28 19:37:46 EST 2005

Tom,
Unfortunately, I have no close ups of the A's turret area, the quest continues.     My comment is based on the numerous side elevation shots starting with D.Carltons "Memories of N&W power"  pages 77 & 78.    Of course this makes it difficult to be precise about the dimensions of the equipment, so my conversion of the model was based on the long range shots and closer ups of various Y's.
I figured it would be more accurate for my 1956 timewarp than the BLI encasement.

I used brass castings from Bowser & Precision Scale and would welcome/sign up to a kit converting the BLI to the last 5 A's

Regards
John Pearson