NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 9, Issue 20

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 23 16:06:27 EST 2005

I believe that all As in N&W service ran without turret covers.
BLI have chosen in their present release, to model the 1218 in its reborn
excursion style.
On my BLI A I've chopped off the cover and added the pipework/valves, BLI
ought to have a go if their doing non 1218 models.
Otherwise a retrofit kit by Bowser ? would need the parts + all those listed
below
Then all you need is courage, razor saws, files and filler...............

N&W in Cheshire 1956
John Pearson

John-

I have never seen any good detail pictures of that area.  Got any?

Tom Black