New, old Y6's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 22 09:10:34 EST 2005

Huh, never knew that. Thanx.
BTW, long's we're discussing Y6b's; if somebody makes a new Y-class, I'd
sure like it to be a Y6a, rather than a Y6b. Heck, there was only one
run ever made in brass even. If Walthers ever re-releases its Rivarossi
Y6b with correct drivers, it would be a good point of difference for a
mfr. to have done a Y6a.
My $.02.
Andre Jackson