P2K 2-8-8-2

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 21 09:04:12 EST 2005

Chicago, eh? Well I have not been up that way in a LONG time but if you can
post (or email privately) a link to the yahoo group, I would love to see
some pictures. I'll be putting pictures of my "under construction" N&W/VGN
layout in the near future on my person website and will gladly post that
address when it is up if people don't mind.

Bob Welsh