P2K 2-8-8-2

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 18 14:31:44 EST 2005

I have tried that all ready with a big fat no from Life Like and BLI. The
Life Like folks have done us one better with the plugs on the Frist three
runs are different from the last one!  No tender swapping as they stand!

I will still try to work with my contacts to see what we can do but do not
hold your breath!!

Mike Ritschdorff