New N&W Item of interest

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 8 21:21:23 EST 2005

As membes of the Society, we received, every 2 months, THE ARROW. Along with
this publication, we also receive The Commissary and "Talk Among Friends". The
Commisary highlights releases specifically for the VIRGINIAN and NORFOLK &
WESTERN. Talk Among Friends offers Classiiified Ads at no charge for members for
non-commercial use. In THE ARROW, when available, there are product reviews
on recently released items of interest for Society members. So what is the big
deal here. Why not utilize what is already available since not all members
have internet accessability. If you know of something new and exciting, why not
use the Society publications so everybody can share in this knowledge. My
pennies wortgh.

Alan Cox