Decals

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 4 23:18:52 EST 2005

Abram

To make the decals useful for smaller power I would like to include that
lettering style, the cab side lettering and the smaller lettering for smaller
tenders in the modern era.

Can you give me a reference for the "period".  I don't remember that.

Now don't anyone be holding your breath.  I'm been accused of over researching
things before I jump into them.  So now I have to go on to the next question.
How many different classes of tenders did the N&W have?

Stoney
Rick C. Stone
NWHS Member #1