NW layout on HGTV

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 2 15:36:26 EST 2005

Cal,

We are very proud of what the crew has done with the "Pokey" it is indeed
located in the Chicago Metro area. Briefly it is a 25' by 41' double deck
layout built for operations in the late 50's and early 60's. We have
recently switched over to DCC with tons of sound coming from many steam and
diesel lcocmotives.

I encourge anyone who is in the Chicago area or is town to come over for a
visit. For more info e mail me at nwpoca at hotmail.com

Mike Ritschdorff and crew