Life-Like P2K 2-8-8-2's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Sep 10 12:13:41 EDT 2004

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  Not again!  The LifeLike Y P2K thread must be the longest in the history of this list!!!

No really, I hope they do.  I couldn't afford one when they came out before, but I may be able to swing it now, and Dcc and sound would be great too.  I haven't heard anything official about a rerelease.

Ben Blevins

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org wrote:
Hi all,

I saw a recent announcement that Life-Like is again releasing HO scale 2-8-8-2's.  These are to be offered with DCC and sound.  Are these to be another runs of the Y-3's?  If so, will these be new road numbers?  Secondly, does Life-Like make their VGN version match the prototype or are they simply the N&W unit with Virginian lettering?  They did a good job on the BA's, so I'm hopeful.

Jim Slack
Wichita, KS

http://mail.yahoo.com