Airbrush Paint for Plastics

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Aug 12 10:23:48 EDT 2004

I, for one, am glad to see this type of VERY helpful information in this
list. I, too, have just begun to use an airbrush and have found my
preference to be Paasche VL. I tried a Badger single action, but found the
minor adjustments that need to be made periodically cumbersome and
interrupted the "flow" of the work. With the Paasche, I can make those same
adjustments "on the fly" and never miss a step. That being said, I think
that some basic information that may not pertain directly to N & W very
appropriate.

By the way, I made my first trip to Roanoke last week and it was awesome!!
It's too bad that so little N & W is made in "N" scale... I envy those of
you who model the N & W in "HO".

Steve Shetter