Airbrush Paint for Plastics

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Aug 6 17:47:57 EDT 2004

The type of paint is a personal choice and really will depend on you.
It takes practice to get the feel of the paints and thinner
combinations.  As for an air brush, I would stay away from the lower
cost ones and purchase a mid-range priced one.  I prefer metal bodied
brushes with cleanable parts and interchangeable tips.  Stay away from
the plastic ones and those with the disposable tips.  Use an air
compressor with a good quality regulator and make sure you have good
ventilation.

Hope this helps.

Kurt S. Kramke MMR