High Hood SD 45 question

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 27 08:10:45 EDT 2004

You are going to need to modify the shell, using a Cannon & Co. High Hood kit and use 0.010" shims for weld plates on the inside for a Kato, which is the best running and most accurate shell. There was an article in The Arrow within the last year or so on #1776, this might be a helpful starting point. If you have any other Q's, contact me offline @ rmgnw611 at msn.com, as I am in the process of building a fleet of high hood EMD's for a friend.

Russ Goodwin