Pictures of 4-8-2

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 20 13:45:54 EDT 2004

Hey guys,

I am trying to get a good picture of both sides of a 4-8-2, so that I can
weather it properly. A friend and I are going to try to get this done this
Thursday and he needs the picture before he can start. I said that WE were
going to weather it. it would be more appropriate for me to say that I will
be watching!!! Actually, we are filming the weathering job so that he can
conduct a seminar on weathering steam locos at the "N" Scale Convention in
Chantilly on August 7-8.

If anyone can e-mail me pictures that we can use, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Steve Shetter