Hopper decal Availabilty

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jul 10 12:00:50 EDT 2004

Russ,

I can't meet you tomorrow unless I start out for Virginia yesterday. I live
in southern Indiana, but developed a passion for the N & W when Lifelike
built the Y-3's. I immediately bought two of them which I double-head... Boy
is that a beautiful sight!! Thus far I have been pulling a consist of
reefers (you know the same old stuff... food stuffs, beer, more beer, more
beer... sorry I got carried away there for a moment), and it looks great. I
can't wait until I get my 100+ car coal drag assembled and on the tracks.

Back to YOUR e-mail... I will be glad to relay that info to MS. By the
way... what are an H-50 and an H-55? My7 reference material stops with the
H4 (70 ton) numerically and the HK (57 1/2 ton) alphabetically. The era that
I am interested in is the 1920's to 1945, so your class may be newer that
that. I will need a copy ready photo to send to MS, if they are interested
in producing more than one set of decals.

Thanks,

Steve